Hello and welcome to my blog, I am Rebecca a mother of two wonderful boys, this blog is my space to share activities and ideas of fun things we get up to.

Tuesday 24 May 2011

Matthew's Room

Our home is still very much a work in progress with still much decorating and transformation to take place in many rooms, I have been working on trying to finish Matthew's room with adding some handmade art work here and there, I would like to add a desk somewhere maybe at the bottom of the bed and then it will be finally complete.


Here is Matthew's bunk bed a bargain for £50 found at the recycling centre I spent a day sanding it and coating in teak oil, and building it up. I only needed one new mattress as we all ready had one.


This monogram button M was such fun to make and use up some of my masses of buttons, also made an A for when I decorate Aidan's room.








Scrapbook paper Art.

Sweet toys loved by my boy,



Old and new love them all :)



Lots of books for a wee bookworm





No comments:

Post a Comment