Hello and welcome to my blog, I am Rebecca a mother of two wonderful boys, this blog is my space to share activities and ideas of fun things we get up to.

Thursday 30 June 2011

Thank you!

A big thank you goes out to Deborah from The Fairfield House, I was the lucky winner of the post card exchange and received this wonderful New Jersey themed gift box full of goodies. I love all the different items included in this box. The whole family has really enjoyed trying the salt water taffy, yum yum :)

Thank you Deborah for letting me take part in the exchange.

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca,

    So glad the box of NJ goodies was delivered safely to Scotland! Thank you for participating in the 2011 Postcard Exchange, I learned so much about your beautiful town. Perhaps one day I will get there. I did a post with a slide show about Cape May last year (turn your volume up)
    http://fairfieldhousenj.com/2010/08/01/directions/

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete