Hello and welcome to my blog, I am Rebecca a mother of two wonderful boys, this blog is my space to share activities and ideas of fun things we get up to.

Friday 9 March 2012

Pinaddict challenge 2, Crochet

Linking over at melksham mum's blog for challenge 2.


I LOVE to crochet and my second pinaddict challenge is a project I have been working on since the start of the year a lovely bobble blanket, I have many crochet pins on my pinterest board and this one stuck out as a must try stitch, the original is found over at mooglyblog.




Sorry I didn't take any photos as I went along but followed the basic rule of changing colours every 10 rows to give a random look, it was very time consuming and I am kinda glad to have finished it to start on some new projects :)



The colours have come up a little different than real life on the photos but I liked the fun colours to make it a more of a fun children's blanket.
The feel of this blanket is great running your hands across the hundreds of bobbles :)




Using 10 different colours I have plenty wool left over and will be sure to be posting some more projects soon :)

4 comments:

  1. The time put in was worth it though, it looks amazing. I love the colours and wish I had the patience to learn crochet.
    Thanks for linking up x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! Completely gorgeous. I am going to learn to crochet this year. Its on my to do list!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is wonderful, it looks so comfortable. I would love to make a crochet blanket (I can't crochet...yet) and this design is lovely. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for kind comments after finishing it on Friday I have already started on new projects, I love how Crochet can be done so quickly new things coming very soon :)
    You tube has some great videos to help learn, that is where I started and the libary for free patterns, Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete