Hello and welcome to my blog, I am Rebecca a mother of two wonderful boys, this blog is my space to share activities and ideas of fun things we get up to.

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Gifts from my boy and ABC art.

I love this sweet boy! He bought me home some gifts last week from school a little wooden man,
and a beautiful yellow daffodil.


It's mother's day on Sunday I wonder if he will be bringing home any other sweet things :)



A couple of posts back I showed some of my crafts including this alphabet art it was such fun to do some paper craft I haven't done any for a couple of years, when we all changed bedrooms I lost my desk, I now mainly work in the kitchen sewing but still enjoy paper crafts when I can, I used K&Co Alphabet transfers onto paper and covered them with Glossy Accents it made them raised and shine, not really visible in the photo.
Here it is in Matthews room above his new book case.

No comments:

Post a Comment